Thursday, May 5, 2011

Getting Ready for the Next Journey


Today I received news that my team's visa are complete, so we can officially go to Ukraine! Those are the real passports pages in the picture above! ^.^

We purchased our tickets last week so we have that base covered as well. I have confirmed so far almost all the support that I require to go to the field (but I still lack some of the one time support, so there's still time for check writing *hint*).

There have been no changes to the team as originally announced in December. Here is a picture of the full team going to Ukraine:
Left to Right: Caleb, Erin Joy, Me(Dawna), Jordan, and Cody

At this time, I am visiting my folks in Mesa, AZ. At the end of the month I will return to Lubbock to meet up with my team and attend the wedding of some good friends. Then on June 1st my team and I will fly out of Lubbock Airport to Ukraine! We will be taking a long layover in London during which time we will see just a little of the city before continuing our journey to Kharkov.
Please keep us in your prayers as we prepare for this journey!

Godspeed,
Dawna

No comments:

Post a Comment