Friday, February 24, 2012

If a Picture is Worth a Thousand Words....

Here's some things that happened in January. If I ever write about them, and I hope I do, I'll update this post with links.


I welcomed the New Years in with all of the Kharkov church members.

I didn't go to sleep at all that night so that I would be able to leave early in the morning to call my family at midnight their time.





Continued to visit the Baby Hospital

A view from their ward room.


Here is a picture of Little Pauvel and I.
He is one of my favourite babies!


Welcomed the Hindman Family Back to Ukraine

Attended an English Club weekly at the University


Shared Fellowship with our English assembly.
Of course we like to spell "Fellowship" as F-O-O-D


Began meeting with a Woman's Bible study lead by Lucy



Went to an Orphanage in Kremenchuk




Several of the students I know from the Bible Institute in Donetsk also went.



We sang lots of songs with these kids. It was very cool learning how to sing some of my favourite Children's Bible songs in Russian/Ukrainian.


Continued running an English group with Cody

Took pictures of an awesome fountain

The lights change colours!


Carried on my LST studies with Nadia






Went to the Square to see all the Christmas decorations in the snow with friends.







As you can see, January was a full month with lots happening, just little time to write about it.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your adventure and great photos! So proud of you! Love you and miss you.
    Minna

    ReplyDelete